Sat11Aug20188:00 amJack London Aquatic Center, Oakland, CA
Oakland Triathlon Festival Clinic
From the USA Productions website:
“Triathlon (Swim-Bike-Run) Training
It doesn’t matter if this is your 1st event or your 100th, you can always learn something new! If you answer yes to one or more of the questions below, then we can help!
- Do you want to find out what really goes on during a triathlon before you commit and sign up?
- Have you done a few events and are ready to learn more and go to the next level?
- Are you looking to save time and set a PR at your next race?
- Are you new to swimming and want to get faster, faster?
- Are you nervous or anxious about open water swimming?
- Are you getting back on the bike for the first time since you were a kid?
- Do want to become a safer, faster and more efficient rider?
- Do you need help getting the right gear for you and your experience level?
We will be covering all elements in triathlon with experienced coaches that specialize in each discipline around the sport of triathlon. Swim, Bike, Run, Transitions, and Diet (Nutrition/Hydration) will all be covered in full but if you need guidance or want to get stronger in just one discipline then you can with the knowledge base from our coaches.”
For more information about this event please visit the USA Productions website